Restaurant in Gard
The Bistro L' Oliveraie opens onto the garden and during summer the terrace is covered with a wrought iron arbour. Our bistro serves an excellent half board menu which changes daily as well as a selection of hot & cold platters (open sandwiches, gourmet salads, homemade desserts....) in the evenings. Everything is made to order with fresh & high quality local produce.
To accompany your meal you have a choice of some of the best local produced wines from the Uzès & Pont du Gard vineyards.
We can cater for groups of 10 to 60 guests for family of business events. We can offer you menus with Provencale and Mediterranean savours using only fresh ingredients that are very carefully sourced from the best producers in the region. For group events, your hosts, Jean-Luc and Janice Jourdain welcome you in a warm and friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the 100 % homemade dishes (Bread, terrines, desserts, ice cream, petit fours, etc.).
Exemple de la Carte du Jour :
Duchy of Uzès Menu - Groups only
- Homemade country terrine and apple chutney, salad with balsamic dressing.
- Guinea fowl breast stuffed with picholine olive tapenade, sweet garlic sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- Iced nougat with preserved fruit from Apt and exotic fruit coulis.
Price 24 €
Pont du Gard Menu - Groups only
- Aumonière of Madam Gueït's pélardon cheese and smoked diced bacon, fresh tomatoes & thyme coulis.
- Roasted lamb steak with a herb crust, fresh green beans with pesto, roasted potatoes with rosemary.
- Apple and pear crumble, homemade vanilla ice cream.
Price 29 €
Gorges du Gardon Gourmet menu - Groups only
- Homemade Foie Gras with Château de Nages Viognier, brioche-style toast and sweet onions chutney.
- Bass steak with a chorizo crust, beurre blanc sauce with fresh chives, steamed potatoes and vegetables.
- Pan fried duck breast, Costières de Nîmes red wine sauce, roasted potatoes with fresh herbs and spices and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- A trilogy of farmhouse goats cheese from Madame Gueit.
- Chocolate & raspberry fondant with raspberry ice cream.
Price 38 €
- 1/4 L jug per person, Domaine Reynaud, white, red and rosé Duché d’Uzès , coffee and petit-fours.
Price 5 €
- ¼ L bottle per person, red, white and rosé Domaine Rouge Garance AOP Côtes du Rhône Agriculture Biologique, coffee and petit-fours.
Price 7 €
- Kir, Homemade Punch, Pastis ar Fruit juice and canapés.
Price 4 €
Please do not hesitate to ask us should you have any special requests or dietary requirements.