Groups and seminars
Hotel le Gardon is the ideal place for business meetings, seminars and incentive or team building activity days. We provide a pleasant seminar room of 30 m² for 5 to 15 people, with natural light and technical equipment (large screen TV with USB, paper board, projector screen, WIFI, rental of projector upon request).
You can also enjoy our restaurant, the Oliveraie, for your lunches and dinners, and also the shaded terrace overlooking the garden and the hills of scrubland near the Duchy of Uzes and the Pont du Gard.
Our restaurant offers a selection of menus dedicated to professional events and you will discover its tasty and creative cuisine and local specialities using only local produce.
The coffee breaks will enhance your events in this sumptuous and magical setting just a short walk away from Uzes and the Pont du Gard (6 km).
You can benefit from a quality service and attentive staff in a charming 3-star hotel, throughout your events.
We can organise for you sports and team building activities with qualified professionals, all close to our hotel (via ferrata, quad, climbing, canoeing, canyoning or paragliding, hiking, mountain biking, horseback, golf, karting, etc.) or any other multi-leisure activities of your choice.
You will love the peace and quiet of our hotel for your working day and the variety of leisure activities nearby once your work is finished !
Seminar Day Plan
- Meeting room.
- Break with tea and coffee, pastries, orange juice.
- Mineral or sparkling water 1/2 litre per person.
- Paperboard, felt-tip pen and screen for projector at disposal.
- Lunch on our outdoor terrace or in our restaurant, according to the season (starter, main course, dessert, drinks not included).
Price: from 40€ per person with the Duchy of Uzes menu during the study day.
Residential Seminar Plan
- Meeting room for the day.
- Two breaks.
- Classic room at high or low season rate ( 77€ or € 87).
- Buffet breakfast at 11€.
- Dinner in the evening at 24€ (starter, main course, dessert drinks excluded).
Duchy of Uzes Menu
- Homemade Country Terrine & Apple chutney, salad with balsamic dressing.
- Guinea fowl breast stuffed with picholine olive tapenade, sweet garlic sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- Homemade Iced Nougat with apt preserved fruit and exotic fruit coulis.
Pont du Gard Menu
- Aumônière of Mme Gueits pélardon cheese and smoked bacon, fresh tomatoes and thyme coulis, composition of salad.
- Roasted Lamb steak with herb crust, fresh green beans with pesto and roasted potatoes with rosemary.
- Apple and pear crumble and homemade vanilla ice cream.
Supplement of € 5 for the Duchy of Uzes Menu.
Gorges du Gardon Gourmet Menu
- Homemade foie gras with Château de Nages Viognier Gourmand, brioche style toast and sweet onion chutney.
- Bass steak with chorizo crust, Beurre blanc and chive sauce, steamed potatoes and baby vegetables.
- Pan fried duck breast, Costières de Nîmes sauce, roasted potatoes with fresh herbs and spices, roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Trilogy of farmhouse goats cheeses from Mme Gueït.
- Chocolate and raspberry fondant with homemade raspberry ice cream.
Supplement of 15€ on top of the Duchy of Uzes Menu price.
- ¼ l Domaine Reynaud, Duché d’Uzès in white, red or rosé in jugs, coffee and petit fours supplement 5 €.
- Aperitif and canapés (Kir, Homemade Punch, Pastis or fruit juice) supplement 4€.